It is three years ago since I started this blog. Since that time I wrote 283 posts (this being the 284th). There is no shortage of inspiration yet, only a shortage of time to write them down.
- 81 posts were published in the last year. Somewhat less than the previous years (there were some other projects that were time absorbing).
- These were the most viewed posts:
- The absurd idea that our grandchildren are in danger from global warming (most views by far: this posts was linked by cliscep, which gave a sudden surge in views)
- Are we smart if we agree with others?
- In the beginning, there was darkness
- It is okay to be skeptical (but apparently not about the AGW consensus)
- Playing the man, not the arguments
Also the About page was visited often. It would be third in the list.
- This blog was viewed in 73 countries in the last year. Most views came from:
- United States (27.5%)
- Germany (17.5%)
- Canada (16.7%)
- United Kingdom (9.3%)
- Australia (8.0%)
- Other countries (21.0%)
(the same countries as previous year, but in a slightly different order)
Thank you all for passing by!